Saturday, July 2, 2011

Salman Khan To Watch Delhi Belly

Salman Khan
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, Aamir Khan home production will film Delhi Belly, which hit the screens today. "All adults who have loved to have seen the film, both adults to go n watch it, I'm going to see it," Salman said micro-blogging site Twitter. produced by

Aamir Khan, Delhi Belly is an adult comedy, starring Imran Khan, Vir Das, Kunal Roy Kapur of the main roles.

"Wish all the best Imran Khan, DB," Salman said.

Aamir did record a song - I hate you .. Like I love you for the film.

Earlier, while unveiling the first look at the item song, says Aamir, "I'll show all my friends sing. Looking forward to the Salman close to my good friend, and comments. I think Dabangg Salman is way ahead of me do item songs ".

No comments:

Post a Comment