Monday, June 20, 2011

Youth Will Drive Content In Indian Cinema: Big B

Big B
He has devoted over four decades, the film industry we see major changes in the contents along the year, but the mega star Amitabh Bachchan is always a point to keep in sync with the tastes of young people, who make up the bulk of the audience as he emphasizes, "you must listen to them. "

68-year-old icon, whose last Bbuddah
Hoga Tera Baap released soon, says he is pleased with most of the changes, he still has reservations over the use of expletives, and obvious scenes in movies do.

He says that young people will continue to change in a remote control - from candyfloss romance comedies, dark dramas, hardcore fighting action, and the harsh reality movies.

"!. Indian cinema will change every generation, when we came in 1970 and 1980, people, old timers, may not agree with what we were saying," What is it like a man? Each film is a wrinkle on his face it, people collide! "The old timers do not like. But young people liked it, and then we went on," Amitabh told over phone from Mumbai.

"The modern generation of young people now enjoy romantic films and movies that are more things that are very common in young people today. I am glad that the changes will happen in the industry," he added.Veteran admits that sometimes he does not consider changes in an appealing, but it is hard to ignore what the public demands.

"Sometimes the changes we apologize.I personally think that the same type of writing does not take place earlier than before. I just feel that the content is not as poetic and lyrical. Some of the language you use expletives.It is very common now
to this day.

"I'm uncomfortable using expletives, I'm uncomfortable to do explicit scenes, so I avoided it. This is my personal choice. But the younger generation, it is okay to do it, so we have to go with it.

Big B
"But you know ... How to change the maximum percentage of the audience, who are 18 or 30? This is the movie-going audience, and it's the largest percentage of the audience throughout the country. So you have to listen to them," said actor Bbuddah waiting for the release of ... Hoga Tera Baap Aarakshan and - as different as night and day.
The first of these is a fun movie, and the second deals with the issue of reservation.

Amitabh, who is still able to provide strong competition from younger stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and his son Abhishek has even begun to feel the generation gap.However, he believes it appropriate to keep a tab on the pulse of young people to make films that are in line with public taste.

"I would like to know what young people can see what happens, how tastes change. I see a lot of film, and if I do not like certain movies and heard that it worked, I question:" Why the hell would it work ... because I did not find anything attractive? And so if I like the film, I ask myself ... "Hey, does this film does not work? This movie is so awesome!" So it is NOK something wrong with me!

"I do not want to challenge the audience. They're going to be the master of every situation. I think this is an ongoing process, wanting to know what works and what does not," the nation's most venerable and respected actor said.Just like the "old timers", says Amitabh the actor knows it is a conflict with its own flavor of choice for young people. But he was happy to find some like-minded, too.
It's a big change as far as the perspective and age of the audience is concerned. I like the lyrics and the melody of the past. Yes, I also enjoy the happy beats and stuff, I like it. But I am glad that many people who put Enjoy a soft, emotional song Voice-E-DIL" from Bbuddah I'm glad I do not like this type of song, too. "

Amitabh is Bbuddah ... Hoga Tera Baap first published Aarakshan hits theaters in July and the 12th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment