Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Uday Chopra To Quit Acting After Dhoom 3

Uday Chopra
Chopra turned Bacchus important day to give a confession - he leaves play.Ok confession time my Swan Song Dhoom 3 my last filmI do not give up acting on the contrary, leaving the work for me!" he tweeted.

Uday, who posted a series of tweets in the same bar in Kansas, apologized after a drunk.

"Ok ... I am not in India, this is the night where I am and I let the wine hit me ... ur so ask the craziest questions and I will answer ... go!" He tweeted, adding later: "lol ... sorry I'm drunk"
Uday Chopra
Uday, who began his career in Bollywood Mohabbatein, has left an impressive acting skills, depite the part of the popular series like Dhoom.

Pyar Impossible, the actor and his latest film scriptwiter, box office bomb despite with Priyanka Chopra.

He is part of box office duds like supari and Neal & Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment