Sunday, June 19, 2011

I treat Abhishek and Shweta equally: Big B

Big B
Amitabh Bachchan is neutral so far as to treat his son Abhishek and daughter Shweta is equally worried.

Talking to our Father's Day (Sunday), said the veteran actress that even before his children were born, he and his wife Jaya Bachchan had decided that they do not distinguish between a son and a daughter. And what they would be divided equally between them.

Big B was also solves another, he would treat his son as his friend. "This is a different relationship than that I share with Abhishek relationship that existed between my father and me.

My mother, my brother Ajitabh and I did not want to disturb him while he was busy. My father was a man of words, and we do not want to disturb him in his thought process, not that we were afraid of him, "admits a super star. But if and when Bachchan Jr. will have his advice, so do his father, adds AB.
Shweta
As far as Shweta is concerned, says Amitabh that lady in the house he had always wanted to give him the freedom he so rightly deserves.

"Shweta Bachchan is the first of this generation, because he was the first daughter born into a family. Because I do not have to Jaya and Shweta as Paray Dhan, we both had already decided that the little that I shall be apportioned equally to both Abhishek and Shweta, when I die, "Amitabh said sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment