Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Will Work With Anybody: Anushka

Anushka
Anushka Sharma in Bangalore gals do not like to be labeled glamorous. The actor, who is a hot property after the success of his film Band Baaja Baaraat says: "This is one of the most abused words, it's almost pretty clothes and good makeup.

The actor, who has been a regular room-com with her girl-next-door image, has been ready to get pulses racing with his hot new avatar Ladies vs Ricky Bahla. But he barely there clothing sizzle on the screen, the actress has recently come under fire for him almost anorexic look. "I am genetically blessed. Have I not have to struggle to lose weight. I just toning up to look healthier," he says.And her film wardrobe, designed by designer Aki Narula, with the look of the film. The film is set in Goa, where everyone dresses down. So the whole movie you will find us very affordable clothing and pajamas, "he says.
Anushka
Film Actress Anushka plays an ambitious, quirky and interesting character. Is it true that he has a long-term contract for the production house (three of their four releases produced banner)?"Well, I do not. I work with someone. Fortunately I work with A-celebrities. And Aditya Chopra is a lot of respect for my talent. If it finds a script NOK good for me, then so be it.

What can he do a good job, a four-year-old actor-film deal with the other side of the glam world - the rumors and controversies. But Anushka has learned to do things in his stride. Link-ups with co-stars, especially Ranveer Singh does not rattle him. "It has become popular to create a buzz through link-ups. The funny part is that I have been married to all the stars. I am in my friendly co-stars and have a healthy relationship with them. Some of them are very nice and protective. But I can not give their lives according to what people say, "he says.

Movies from each other, live performances also keeping busy these days, Anushka. He was in Hyderabad recently, with the other B-town biggies like SRK, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji and Ranveer, perform the wedding extravaganza Mallika Reddy, GVK Reddy grandson of business tycoon. "This is another aspect to the actor's life, she laughs and adds. We are entertainers at the end of the day, however, rapid assumption of an actor not just a shimmy at a wedding." I choose where I meet and dance only when I'm comfortable, he says.
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment