Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shahrukh Khan Meets Black Eyed Peas

Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan has a habit of making friends and acquaintances wherever he goes. The latter, he met an American hip-hop group "Black Eyed Peas".

"Met with Black Eyed Peas backstage. Have I been so gracious and Fergie. Their concert rocked awesome. Fergie says he has seen me in action actor pretty easy ...my eyes ... the first concert at the start of the WOT ! I loved it! "Shahrukh wrote micro-blogging site Twitter.

Shahrukh Khan is on holiday in London with his family. He injured his knee in a much-needed rest.
Shahrukh Khan
After "Black Eyed Peas' concert, I felt jealous of Shahrukh, who can sing.

"I envy anyone who can sing. I believe that most personal gift of God's life is the ability for everyone to sing. So that all the singers (the bathroom is included) will keep you singing a song and change the lives of" Shahrukh posted.

Well, if it is not a professional, we are convinced that Shahrukh is bathed Crooners.

No comments:

Post a Comment