Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Zoya Akhtar: I Didn't Know Katrina At All

Zoya Akhtar
Although the director Zoya Akhtar's debut flick LUCK happens to him was Enough criticism and appreciation, he could not use commercially as well. Now it seems, his second outing ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA is awaited. The reason? ZNMD boast big stars like Hrithik Roshan and actresses, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol and Kalki Koechlin.

Zoya says, "Hrithik Roshan is my favorite actress, and she was part of my first film, LUCK happening as well. Even if I was to make a movie I would have approached Hrithik crore. Kalki is a very interesting actor and edgy. Farhan and Abhay are really intelligent actors, who does not love to work with such talented much? "


Surprisingly, Katrina came much later than the rest of the cast was ready. In fact, Zoya, even auditioned for many women before yelling is a beautiful actress - Katrina Kaif. Displays, Zoya, "Yes it is true, try, we played a lot of women before the final Katrina. In fact, we had half Indian and half Caucatian girl who would be willing to cycling, diving, and one who is fit physically. I tested a lot of people New York and London, but nothing really interested me. Moreover, I did not know about Katrina at all, until I met her at a party. It was not until that moment I realized, "Sh * t man. What do I do. He is the one I was looking for "."

Apart from the business aspect, consists ZNMD star cast of actors who come from different worlds. But Zoya is the ideal combination of cast and quite excited to bring them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment