Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yuvraj Singh Says Salman Married First

Yuvraj Singh
Yuvraj Singh is not in the mood to Steel Down.29 year-old Cricketer has shown that he can not think of marrying only after Salman Khan put down.

In an interview in the Mid-Day, Yuvraj said: "We are eligible bachelors, but Salman Khan as Rockstar has let her marry first, then I think of myself."

Yuvraj know that trust is the most important relationship, and believes that the relationship falls apart, as if the trust is broken.
Yuvraj Singh
Yuvi, who has been linked to actresses Kim Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Karishma Kotak, Aanchal Kumar and Ameesha Patel recently announced that he is unmarried. "This mine is just an image of Casanova. I am related to any girl I meet, and it's so unfair!"

Yuvi said a firm believer in love marriages, arranged marriages are out of the question for him. "Marriage will happen only when I feel I have found the right girl. I do not believe in arranged marriages, so this is a love marriage for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment