Saturday, June 18, 2011

Farhan & I have no issues: Zoya

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Her second film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara to release, directed by Zoya Akhtar recalls his directorial debut film, and travel background.

First of all, as much as I hate to admit it was my debut film Luck is not random box office hit! But everyone who showed this really appreciated, but it is another thing, which of course is part of their benefits. The film was directed by me. For the money V / S praise, I think both are important, but the idea is to combine the two. I think that every driver should have his own point of view, perspective and voice, no matter what story they tell. This is the key.

Being a leader, you have a team of more than 150 people who each ask 150 questions a day. So you need to know what you want, and you need to hire people who love what they do, the rest is pure perseverance. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a multi-sedge and the benefits of having a big star cast is that they generate interest in the project and ensure that they are mostly high-ticket sales. I was very pleased when everyone got along with each other.It was an exhausting and tiring work schedule, but they have tremendous endurance. Plus, it was not due to rage, they actually had a blast!

Family Film:
Coming from a family film does not help when you get to meet people, only much, and sometimes you know them well, that seems to capture the interest of journalism as well. But the flip side, I think someone out there you would be easy, which is not true. We work as hard.
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
When it comes to Farhan, people often ask me if I feel the shadow of him because we are both members. But we have no such problems. We are very close and I love working with him. In fact, we actually work very well together. It is natural. He is very comfortable in their skin and thus into the character very easily.

Personally, I believe that living life fully. I work hard and party harder. I do not want to miss anything. I make time to do the things I love to do. And as a living, I do not know what it means to. I feel the life of their own.

Work Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara:
The film is really about a road trip taken by three friends, one of them just before they marry. Their purpose is to actualize the covenant they had made in college, where every adventure, and choose the two others need to just do it. Reis is transformed into a journey that makes them always.

I have had countless road trips myself, and I've always wanted to make a movie based on it. And since my first film, Luck By Chance was appointed to Mumbai, I would have otherwise visually and thematically.

I really enjoyed working with Hrithik again. I think he's a great actress and she has so many great features to his credit, such as dance, performance and good looks, I truly believe that he can not do anything. He works very hard and the best part is that even if he is a big star, is set, it's just an actor. He loves what he does and does not take anything for granted. As Abhay, he is brave! He tries anything. He has no qualms about anything, if he likes the script.Moreover, I feel it is a very unique sensitivity to Bollywood actor. He picks up the parts that are juicy and she essays the roles that other actors would not be comfortable doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment