Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hrithik Turns Deanc Teacher For Sons

Hrithik
Hrithik Roshan, who made his debut as a reality TV show opens tonight Just Dance Star Plus, a young teacher too. The actor is currently filming a remake of Agneepath in Diu, coaching his sons Hridaan Hrehaan and dance. The actor confirms this, saying: "It is important that they learn basic
Sussanne is formless and dance before I sign up duties Dance School. Their age, I see that they love the beat and they expect me to go home, so three of us can put together the show. "

When asked about the basic lessons she taught her boys, aged five and three Hrithik says, "I just make sure that Hrehaan and Hridaan throw your hands in the air, let your legs go and move your body randomly, trying to make music that they hear. I think that before becoming a professional dancer, you must accept yourself silly dances that do not care who sees him, and conduct assessments. You just let yourself flow of the song, which will help you to shed your inhibitions. Only then you can Rise and shine like a true artist. "

The actor revealed that his sons to enjoy dancing to the songs of his films, whether in his debut Kaho NAA Pyaar Hai (2005) and Jodhaa Akbar (2008) or that he has been featured in "They're just happy that their father part of the song. Right now they dance Just Dance Anthem. They love it, "he beams. "So, I'm just going home. It does not matter if I'm tired or not. One of my boys dress up as Superman, Batman and the other in the middle of me as an ordinary man. We play a song and throw their arms and legs around. This is a dance, I really like. "

Does Momma Sussanne join the fray? "Sometimes he does," smiles Hrithik. "He's usually pretty happy to see the three of us behave so foolishly in the house. Sometimes she shows us a step or two, and sometimes he stops the music to remind us that it was time for lunch."

No comments:

Post a Comment