Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anderson may play IPL in England's T20

London: After becoming the second bowler in England scalp 200 wickets in ODIs and two Test pacer James Anderson said he convince the voters to consider the Indian Premier League Twenty20 format to its capacity.

Anderson was not part of the England team that won the Twenty20 World Cup in 2010 and a pacemaker for 29 years, said he would look good for the ODI series against India will continue to get a place and a group of T20.






"My first priority is to play the part to win the ODI series against India, but when I cut well enough to push me, how they think," Anderson was quoted as saying by a major newspaper.
"Otherwise, one option is to try to play the Indian Premier League next spring, or else, something I` m really consider. "



"I` m sure selectors know my feelings. I want to play T20 cricket for England, I `m disappointed that I` m not, and it `s up to convince me that I should," he added.
Anderson, on Saturday became only the second bowler after England Darren Gough (235) to take 200 wickets in ODIs and Test cricket in the rain marred the first one-dayer against India in Chester-le-Street.




With the Twenty20 World Cup 2012 just one year and nine games away in England, Anderson said he was running out of time to convince the voters.

Response to a maximum of only nine in England between now and the next T20 World T20 (Sri Lanka in September), the time and the game is important to me to convince the selectors that I still have things to be offering "says Anderson, who played 19 Twenty20 internationals for England and rose by 18 wickets.
"I realized that my T20 World omissions in the West Indies last year, for tactical reasons, and the variety offered by stitching Ryan Sidebottom` s left hand and swing, and the reason for his loss, " was, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment