Saturday, June 18, 2011

SRK is selfless: Kanika Dhillon

SRK
Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan started his novel in the middle of the launch of the much fanfare earlier this month, Kanika Dhillon attract attention and generous proportions riding high curiosity value.

Turns out, the lively St. Stephens College, Delhi and London School of Economics alumni co-written screenplay is SRK magnum opus "Ra.One heads, and the sharing of creative content production house in the King Khan.

Kanika was born in Amritsar announces that it took him six months to ask SRK if he had run his debut book. "I wondered if I should ask him or not. I took six months to rehearse how to ask Shah Rukh Khan I, he would launch his debut novel. I thought, 100 ways to ask him. Finally, three weeks before the book went to hit the stands pop the question, and I forget everything I practiced. I just bluntly asked: "Have you run in my book?" He asks agreed. It meant a lot to me and I got very emotional. "
Kanika
Visibly excited about the writer-turned-author is still in awe of their selfless gesture SRK. "He always encouraged me to write. Accept that it is next to me and encouraged me as a writer. It was a dream for me because I'm a big fan of him, and he is my mentor." He goes on to say that SRK's selfless nature and humility make him the star he is today. "He is selfless and has supported many people in the industry. He launched many directors and filmmakers of his career, and it's unselfish nature makes him a star, as he is."

Kanika book, a satire of Bollywood is a sensitive, is about two very different worlds - the world's hot and hard to reel in the real world - as seen in the Amritsar-born Bollywood dreams to chase a young girl's eyes. "The book talks about the struggle between the wheels and the real world. This will bring the Bollywood beauty and ugliness. Those who work in Bollywood movies of their team, the change between the narrow existence of these producer groups where they share the living room and a larger-than-life actors. "

Does "Om Shanti Om" as assistant director in the book tries to make its debut in the movie? "Every book can not be re-enabled. I will explore the possibilities, but now I hope that the book does well. "In addition, keep your fingers crossed and hope for it in his book" Ra.One "fares well, he plans to pen his second book." It is inspired by the life of Pakistani girl, who I met in England. I spent the afternoon crying and laughing as he talked about his life. It is a paradox about the lives of Muslim girls, and her story is a moving one that is heard. In my second book, I write a screenplay, "he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment