Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emma Watson Wants To Be a Strong Role Model

Emma Watson
Actress Emma Watson wants to remember such a strong role model for young girls, so called not only polite and pleasant.

"I feel the girls said that they have to be a princess and all the sweet things," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watson said.

"That's bullt. I identify with more to be a warrior princess, so when I had to be a princess, I have to kick some butt first. There will be many people afraid," he added.
Emma Watson
21-year-old player who is Hermione Granger's "Harry Potter" series admits his attitude has played a strong character for over 10 years.

"I'm afraid to get in trouble. I'm very intoxicating as it is constantly thinking three or four moves ahead. I'm trying to intellectual much as he does well. She's very determined. Me too. Feeling I get so much more to me went up to him and She was so much to me that I can not really differentiate that much longer, "She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment