Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lady Gaga's Positive Thoughts

Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga takes 15 minutes a day think compassionate thoughts about themselves."Edge of Glory" is a singer known to have much confidence, but he admits that he sometimes has his doubts, and if he does, he resorts to positive thinking.

She said I'm not sure your body all the time - like everyone else, but sometimes I You know, I dance a lot and it's important for me to stay in shape, so I keep up with my fans, which keeps me very busy road My advice ... have to spend about 15 minutes each day taking compassionate thoughts to yourself. It can help. "

Gaga says it's important for people to be proud of who they are and not worry about what others think.

She added that more! Magazine: "It's about loving yourself as God created you Be proud of what you have and do whatever it is you need to do Try so many hats, wigs, shoes and jackets on until you find the person who will give you the best and makes you feel most confident. "

No comments:

Post a Comment