Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Not A Natural Actor: Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel RadcliffeActor Daniel Radcliffe admits acting did not come naturally to him, because it is the other young actors.
Daniel Radcliffe
21-year-old star, was cast in "Harry Potter" series when he was only 11 years old, and he knows one of the main reasons that he and his co-stars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson was thrown out because of their performances, not their talent, reports Female First. "I think the notion that we have the parts, as we saw on the right. I think there is
probably quite fair," he said. "It also acts as something that comes naturally I do not have to worry about me. Of course it is not as natural as, say, Haley Joel Osment or Dakota Fanning, who was only to provide a full-fledged adult performances at the age of 10," said he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment