Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jacqueline Fernandez Sizzles On Cover Of M

Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez is definitely high. Sri Lanka home with a gorgeous beauty of M magazine in its July issue and we bring you the same picture.

In an exclusive interview with M, Jackie says she is growing on the Emerald Isle. Jacqueline says, "I had two brothers, which I was very close. I also had an older sister, but she was too old for me to hang out with. It was my two brothers, that I mostly rely on. I always peel it off with them. And yes I took my studies seriously indeed. I won a scholarship to study mass media, Sydney University. "

The actress also says that interferes with her Hindi film industry, "continues the court decision really gets to me. As a human you have rated all the time. But this decision is always going negative verdict actor. It's like people are always expecting a failure or an error to occur . It can be blown up and the most talked about in our case. "
Jacqueline Fernandez
The most important thing is for all you men out there, Jackie also provide their own preferences when it comes to men. He says: "My husband is sure to be a good, clean man, many people put in action, but mostly I look through the Fitness is important because it shows that he cares about themselves People who do not care t come across as .... sloppy and I do not like it. a man who is well educated and read a good turn. I like the understated fashion for men. I love the clean cut Italian look. It looks like a smart, intelligent, and not forced or exaggerated. "

No comments:

Post a Comment