Monday, July 11, 2011

No More Romance For Shahid

Shahid
Shahid Kapoor is in the thick of the romantic period of-kind, his next two releases are of high romance factor. Shahid home production MAUSAM , which according to the actorhas an intense love for the saga is set for release on September 16 this year. If not, it was Enough romance to life of Shahid, the actress almost completed 30% of the other romantic Kunal Kohli project together with your ex-flame Priyanka Chopra playing the female lead opposite him.

Tired of playing the romantic, Shahid now wants to stop ta.Actor are eager to do offline activities in the coming time, and waiting for such scripts will come your way.

The actor admits he is looking to play a romantic action hero after his marathon ends. He said: "I want to take a break from romantic movies for a while. Even my fans want to see me in action films, and I have kicked around the idea. I look forward to the script comes my way before I take such a project. "

Shahid has been busy the past eighteen years, and MAUSAM now his Film With Kunal Kohli is set to work to keep him in a couple months, that she could end her romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment