Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ranjitha Seeks Action Against Sun TV

Ranjitha
Actor Ranjitha has filed complaint with the Police a Commissioner against the Sun Network, Tamil daily Dina Karan and magazines Nakkeeran For already morphing telecasting and video that showed him to compromise on positions Godmanis Nityananda. Without a name no one, he said, some people tried to push him.

He wanted the government to take strict measures against the media. "They threatened me and said if I come to Chennai I have been arrested. While the British newspaper is guilty of hacking the phones here, the name of investigative journalism, they have video cameras mounted inside the ashram, and yet no action has been taken, "he said.

When asked about the delay in filing the complaint, said the actor that he did not believe that the previous government would take action against the accused. "Change the Government has given me the courage to come in and demand action. I am a normal person without political support. People told me that if I had a complaint in the past, when the government would be taken against me," Ranjith told reporters on hotel for the evening he met the chief.

He asked Prime Minister J Jayalalithaa to investigate the issue immediately and ensure that legal action is taken. Ranjith left the country, 3 March 2010 after he allegedly threatened him and controversial video sleaze Nityananda was telecast by television channels. The appeal comes close to catching up on one side Nityananda Ashram is a network of Sun's CEO Hansraj sax and Kalanithi Maran.

White gold plated with a number of cross-walked into the press conference, he was an actor from the hotel half an hour late. At times, his arguments were journalists. When a reporter asked why she was complaining now, he replied: "If I can not complain, I asked you why I did not, now that I'm complaining, you ask me why I complain."

No comments:

Post a Comment