Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Would Love To Act With Dad: Shahid Kapoor

Shahid kapoorActing in his father Pankaj Kapur's directorial debut is a dream Mausam Shahid Kapoor. It was while working in their half of the actor to understand how well they understood each character and scene.
Shahid kapoor-Pankaj Kapoor
While Shahid is himself no slouch in the acting department, it is much like his father, excelled in difficult roles. But it came as no surprise when the actress asked for more time to his son takes over egging it. In fact, explained Shahid Kapur nature of his younger self while living in Ludhiana, Punjab.

Speaking from experience, Shahid said: "My father is a way to act and how he wants to make a scene. First, I found it very frightening. The first day was very difficult for me. It was also difficult to recreate what he demonstrated me. I was very nervous and uncomfortable. But somewhere we found a comfort level, and I can say that this film helped to develop a completely new relationship.

He was treated differently because he was the director's son?"Well, yes. I've worked with lots of the board, but has never been a hint that I gave terrible picture! Often my dad would make a series Retake and make a scene exactly the way he wanted it. So I had to work so much harder.

What is one thing to say, he is an outstanding work with his father?"This experience made me realize that I love to act in a film with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment