Friday, July 22, 2011

Karan Johar Wants To Work With Aamir

Karan Johar

It looks like Karan Johar wants to drastically change my good boy image. Johar known for his dramatic family sagas, and now wants to make a comedy lines for Delhi Belly.

I want to make a movie like Delhi belly. It's awesome Johar told the Mumbai Mirror.

Interestingly what makes the movie so far from his prim and proper feelings of the film, wants Aamir Khan, Karan to help him in the venture.

I can only do as obscene comedy, will Aamir Khan to help me.I do not think I can pull it off on my own, Karan said the tabloid.
Karan Johar
Karan admitted that he did not have the confidence to make a sex comedy and Aamir wants to support to make the film.

Aamir is a filmmaker willing to wait.All of edgy humor language, sex jokes.I feel uncomfortable looking at everything from the Delhi belly. I felt much more uncomfortable for the other so-called comedies. I fell off my chair laughing," says Karan.

We do not know where his good friend Shah Rukh will take this news.

No comments:

Post a Comment