Saturday, July 16, 2011

Katrina Kaif's Birthday To Be A Low-Key Affair

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif can not be a party animal, but the recent terrorist attacks in the capital of financial risk has influenced his plans for the actor wants to celebrate her birthday with family and friends.


Apparently Katrina has planned something special for her birthday. Speaking a day, said the actor "This is all surrounded by people who make it special for me, I usually spend a quiet day when I work And no, I do not mind working on the birthday ..!"
Katrina Kaif
This time, two sisters, Katrina is flying from Britain to join her and the actress is apparently thrilled to spend time with them. "I do not think my life on my birthday retrospecting as such, just count my blessings and thank God for them."

Interestingly, many do not know that, like his good friend, Salman Khan, Katrina also live in love and NGOs are planning to spend some time on his birthday. When asked about his birthday wish, leaking girl quipped, "Well, I'm happy with how things are and all that God has given me. So I do not know what to ask?" And what about love? "I am, God knows, of course, wish for!" The actress said, before signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment