Friday, July 8, 2011

My life's Not Worth-Telling: Amitabh

Amitabh
The neon-lit streets of Ahmedabad wear mint fresh look rainy season. There is a flurry of activity inside the posh hotel to play host to superstar Amitabh Bachchan.

But the unrest in the air settles almost magically, as he enters the interview room. It is hard to miss the spring in his step.

Even after a hectic day, looks dapper in his cream suit. He lies down on the couch and laugh when someone tells him that "Oh, you brought rains in Ahmedabad." He says: "Ya, I just put it on my blog and my twitter." And then you say to her: "You must come to Gujarat often." He laughs at my heart, "Ya, I'll be back soon, the next phase of Khushboo Gujarat ki shooting of the campaign." As a brand ambassador Gujarat Tourism, means that he feels affinity with the country and "enjoyed visiting the Gandhi Ashram and the Rann of Kutch."

She is an actress and an eye for detail. So, before make up a photo shoot, he asks baritone ", which are the flowers? Who has moved to a vase? Bring him back soon." For a moment forget that he is a legend, a superstar with millions around the world, love, love and worship him. Flowers returned to the table and so it causes the camera.

Four decades of weaving pure magic on the canvas, and it is still strong people flocked to the multiplex to see the Terra Bbuddah Baap Hoga. Today, her challenges are different. Ask him about the changes in the Hindi film industry, and says: "Technology and the speed of communication is a major change in modern times acceleration defines the way we talk, the way we think So are movies now psychologically designed to keep pace with changing times ... " His hands move effortlessly, as he tries to point, and he says: "Today's generation is impatient, you can tell them, 10 sentences, but in the end only they say." Ya cool. "Movies, television, internet -. Everything has changed for the faster version" Era "the speed of communication," Bachchan is the long last years of his career, when it was poetry, dialogues and lyrics. "
Amitabh
In the era of teasers and promos even a legend that he can not escape the current advertising campaigns. So how do handle him? He admits: "Yes, I feel strange to promote the film, but I have to do the Disclosure is required now if you want to see a movie multiplex with your family, you have to spend much money Gone are the days when we used to use ... ". athhani "front and" not rupiya "on the balcony. So I want the audience to make a choice before they actually see on film."
At the same time, even after the glorious years in the business, he can not understand the impulse to the audience: "I wish I had understood what the public then so I would just hit and hit,." He says with a laugh.

It sounds almost like an economist, he investigates the dynamics of the film, "is a large sum of money involved now. So the first weekend is very important for every film. Everyone wants their money back." So he asks: "When did you last hear a movie to celebrate the golden jubilee Everything now comes and goes in a flash?."

He will certainly put a generation Z ashamed of their sheer energy and ability to multi-task. "I am the flow of life. Is my craft related to humans. Similar to an athlete I work until my body allows me to do," says Bachchan. He adds, laughing: "I am not a management guru."

It is easy to notice his flair for words. His tweets, blogs, interviews with all the certificates in it. And he has an enviable life. So is he saying all this autobiography? "No, my life is not worth telling." As a note of humility, ends the conversation. But then Amitabh Bachchan is someone who has a monopoly on modesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment