Saturday, July 16, 2011

Katrina Won't Host A Reality Show

Katrina

Half of Bollywood A-celebrities such as Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar is busy hosting the reality show, but actress Katrina Kaif says she is trying her hand in his Hindi is bad out there.

Despite starring in the number of Hindi movies, Indian actor, the British are still very happy with the language.

I'm not hosting a reality show that my Hindi is not good, which can be a problem. I am also busy with his film projects, I'm 2-3 in them, Katrina said in answer to the question about the fan while chatting Airtel talk2me.
Katrina
I certainly would try if I get no chance, She added.

A fan asked him why he has not applied for Indian citizenship, and Katrina said It's a bit difficult task of all my sisters in London, let's see what happens we will try"

If a police officer from Nagaland 26-year-old actress says that she looks good on Salman Khan, Katrina said Yes, it is a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment