Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heroine Was Always My Film: Kareena

Kareena
Bebo has broken his silence on speculation that She could do Madhur Bhandarkar's heroin, which was abandoned after a leading actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan announced their pregnancy. "The whole world knows that the heroine in my film, it was written by Madhur and I had conversations with me. I could not do this because of date problems as he moved on. What happened in between is not my concern, She said. Does that they are on board again?

I have no dates before January next year, so I will not sign any film till October. I'm really interested in working with Madhur but you must wait for an official announcement, said Kapoor, 30 acknowledged that She is looking at three-four scripts. Flew in Bhandarkar Hyderabad where Kareena was there last week and he tells the story of a movie script. I was there to meet Saif (beau Saif Ali Khan). I allow people to fantasize about what we did there, but I will tell you, I listen to the scripts in my personal time.

Prod him to create a script that he is alleged to have been insisting that contains the "toning down" the intimate scenes, and he says that there is never a problem. I liked the script that was narrated to me, if the director is open to debate, to talk about It brings out different sides of an actor. I've always been experimental, an actor, not just singing, dancing, glamorous star. I made my debut with the off-beat and made a refugee when I was in the 22 Chameli I'm open to any form of cinema. "

No comments:

Post a Comment