Saturday, June 25, 2011

Aamir Khan Storms Radio City Studio

Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan is a person that he brings with him wherever he goes to the hurricane. The same happened at Radio City Studio, which was published in full in Rancho Macho talk about the up coming production Delhi Belly, and other things.

Lagaan star appeared in his gaunt appearance mushtache. "Ishoot Reema Kagti film where I play a cop. This is a look at my film,says Aamir. The actor, because he was a perfectionist in hisappearance at the opportunity to prepare for Dhoom 3 "I ​​work from a Jaunary this year and will continue to work on it before the shooting starts in January next year."

Aamir is the author of several off-beat films in recent years.I enjoy your work as a producer. I pick up an unusual and different movies.I like to challenge yourself,says Aamir.Näitleja also likes to surprise the audience. "People should not have an idea of ​​what I'm up to the next," he says. "I like to surprise myself," he adds smiling.

Aamir was the best back he has the greatest Radio City. We hope to be again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment