Thursday, June 23, 2011

Break Up News Spread By ‘Jealous’ People: Bebo

Bebo
Kareena Kapoor seems to be pretty hot headed man in those days. Post her news poured beau Saif Ali Khan, who made headlines, Bebo has decided to take a bite out of your mind that all the "jealous" of people who spread false stories.

Speaking of tabloids, the actor said: "It is unnecessary for all the news spread, people jealous."

Kapoor girl has also accused his colleagues jealous of your blossoming relationship which is why they tend to cook up stories.

"I think in this area, people can not see two people in a happy relationship, and doing so well. We are both the best stage of our career, and it affects people. I am hurt and upset when the news is false and baseless ".

To deny that the break up news was just as close to reality, Bebo said: "I would never have reacted if there was any truth in what we absolutely do not want to entertain such malicious rumors .."
Bebo
But having run it, who would have started those rumors, saying the actor: "Of course, these rumors come from a place it is disgusting to include families with things like this I never discuss my personal life as a film set and the fact is that Saif and ... I know how close we are. We do not owe anyone any explanation. "

Kareena has also blamed the media tries to stop their relationship, which is very strong.

"All this speculation is often the media get to us. At the end of the day, we know our job and we have always been open to all our relations."

Surprisingly, Bebo, dismissed the news of his impending marriage of 41 years Chhote Nawab.

She said: "I've been shooting on a regular basis I know that people are speculating that we will marry soon, but I have so many movies end, and Saif is busy with his films .."

But the couple is all set to take a much needed break and head to work in Paris.

"I'm shooting non-stop. Saif and I will now take a break and leave for Paris to spend time together, because I have four films launched this year," says Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment