Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Mommy Society Awaits You, Ms Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai
I never thought I'd live to say this, but I feel Sorry For Aishwarya Rai. When his father in law under outed just like people to know what they've been to dinner on Twitter, was annoying perfect and beautiful Ms. Rai of us - he had joined a secret brotherhood of anxiety, which is motherhood. I breast fed him the coveted ever since my husband said that he met her, and not look at him directly, because as the sun, her beauty was irresistible empathy has now melted into the net.

What else can I feel that someone who is yet to recover from the toxicity of progesterone? I mean, even before the world knew about it, plus a status, they say he has a plus size.
Aishwarya Rai
Poor woman probably had his head down to enjoy the pleasures of morning sickness marsh, where the papers had arrived. When Abhishek Bachchan is a kind man, he would probably have tried to hide all the headlines that said "? Weight and see" Or,Aishwarya is a weighty question." All I know is that I never had to walk down a red carpet and no one had waited for me click the image. But throughout my pregnancy, I would keep looking at my belly and my bottom in the mirror and say - if you are going to be much bigger? Before showing fashionable baby bump, the poor woman has been called the F-word!
Aishwarya Rai
I can not even imagine what Aishwarya Rai is going to prepare for his first public appearance after the announcement. I hope he put the money to good use and hired some of the stylists to the right, which is a little fishy going on his previous record. I hope they do not make him a faux-flattering empire waist dress, because every pregnant woman to the past will tell you it will literally give you heartburn, and make your stay up all night long. I know, because once, when I decided that I wanted to dress like Padma Lakshmi (who was pregnant when I was pregnant, and a set of clearly unrealistic standards), I was wearing a jacket that buttoned close to the chest my giving any of my other ballooning body five months away. Make-up person was carefully covered with a dark powder on my face trying to create a puffy face and jaw are otherwise I will walk safely in the studio, when I felt the urge to feel pregnant. It was four minutes before I went on the air, and I had to clean up. "Boys, I do not think I can do it," I said to the studio director. "What?" "I feel very sick." "Do not worry, just the titles."I can not.You just headlines."

I think these lessons just a lot of motherhood. There was nothing more than a feeling in the studio, wiping his face of a sheet of paper and make sure that none of it is his head and then turn on the camera to paste a smile and say - "Good night, when you look at NDTV and these titles ours. " "Titles are obliged to follow you, Ms. Rai and through over the next few months, many of them do not squirt in your mother's brilliance, but do not worry, it's all child's play compared to what awaits you on the other page. - This is one of the vessels, which have been more pleased with them selves right. You do not have fans in a short but Mom just joined the ranks of society. And we are sure to cheer more, if you show us your stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment