Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chillar Party's A Touching Film: Salman Khan

Chillar Party's

What would you like to make a small film producer Chiller Party?Nothing is small or large. We make high-budget films and koi bhi nahi dekhta hai shark. When I saw this movie, I went to UTV, and I told them that I want to take over the film. But they would not let me and that I am 50% partner in the film.

This is the first production of Salman's Being Human.Yes, of course. We just could not just do some random movie under SKBH. The film is designed for people who love to his childhood friends. This is for people who love animals and children.This is a gripping film. But while it is fun. I am someone who has a parallel cinema. My usool is that the audience feels paisa vasool.
Chillar Party's
You are known to have said that you delete the item Ranbir Kapoor film songs.No, I will not change even one minute of film. If I want, I can delete all but the song is a perfect film. If I can not think back 35 years ago, after seeing the movie in my childhood, I am sure that everyone will consider the film.

You will always be her father (Salim Khan) for assistance. Has he seen the film?Yes, of course, and he loved the movie. Children's performance, whether it Phatka or Shaolin or Jangiya, they are all very good.

You showed the movie Ambika Soni. What was his reaction?I asked if he could make a movie for free. The goal is to earn more money, but more people see the film. Revenues will eventually go to the foundation of Being Human. He assured us that he's talking to each CM.

2 comments:

nishith said...

jangiya is just awesome
love u jangiya
u rock

nishith said...

jangiya love u
u rock
love too see u again n more

Post a Comment