Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Hero Has To Do Something Heroic: Big B

Big B
60-plus Amitabh Bachchan is ready to give a third of the stars of his age a run for his box-office money. It has been prodding son Abhishek Bachchan returned to his angry young man avatar roaring 70 and admits that after playing the sublime, noble and humble "roles in recent years, it seems

a situation is to humbly accept. Regardless of his age, is a totally something heroic, or call him a hero?" Causes, a superstar.

Bachchan says that it takes courage to rise to a situation not to take things lying down.

And if anyone does not know the greatness in him and the feeling of admiration for the people around him. "The character I played in the past talked about a million people, and I felt good to play them. Enthusiasm film is that it puts you in all sorts of situations and age groups, and do all sorts of things," he said smiling.

He admits that even Abhishek is happy to see his father's revenge on the soon to release products, folded Terra Baap Hoga Bbuddah hands instead of standing around, another patriarchal role in the trade-offs. "As a child, I have seen countless Abhishek 'heroic' films, and he took personal pride, that his father had the ability to bash up to 100 people at once. He told me that he and others found me when this script came, "says Bachchan. "For me it's just another role."

Do not return to his "heroic" to 68 Image toll on his health? Bachchan admits that even though many people ask him how he was their age, he has no answers. "It's not like there's a mechanism inside me that my body soups. I am dedicated to a specific task, and if I can do it, I do. If the body does not respond to the challenge, I can not say I'm the director. Easy "He shrugs.

Did you see her shaking legs leggy beauty and gunning for the bad guys to give impetus to those of his generation, who have become fossils? "That I can tell you after the film releases. I'm interested to see how my grandchildren (Agastya and Navy Naveli) react and how they interpret this reaction," said Bachchan, who is preparing to be a grandfather for the third time for Abhishek and Aishwarya firstborn.

He admits that during the concert tours, he often has young fans were amazed by his boundless energy, something to sit at home when their fathers: "There is nothing wrong with sitting around the house, but I'd rather be in the studio, before the camera.

I like to shoot the night creeps. If this urge to go and nervousness, I lose interest, "he said. For now, there is little chance that will happen, because the angry young man is back with a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment