Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Singer Amrita Credits Salman For Her Success

Amrita
Actor Beens Kak daughter Amrita, who is riding high as the success of the Chartbusters "Character Dheela " from the "Ready", which provides loans, get the name of Salman Khan made his Bollywood.

"Salman is the number of older brother to me She is my strength He got me on track, guided me from time to time, encouraged me to get out of my shell, and do what I am today credit goes to me,get the name to make it perfect, "Amrita told IANS over telephone Mumbai.

28-year-old made his debut in 2005 singing "Just Chill" in "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya" and then sang numbers like "Tujhe Aksa Beach Ghuma Doon" ("God Tusi Great Ho '),' Ankh VICH chehra pyar da" ("Apnea" )Rafa Dafa("Superstar") and "Love me, love me" ("Wanted").

Amrita says she never thought of becoming a professional singer.

"I had to learn music at school as everyone does. I studied in St. Xavier in Bombay. I was not very serious, but Salman has helped me find my direction," she said.

"When he noticed that I like to sing and a voice that can be molded, Sajid-Wajid, he introduced me to get to hone your skills. Riyaz I began to regularly back then was not looking for me," he added.

she is now happy to be part of the music industry.

"I'm glad people like my songs so much. Wherever I go, I find people with"Character Dheela. "It really gives me a kick. I think the reception, I am glad I joined this industry,"she said.

"The music industry has experienced a similar kind of change, as any other sector. With the advancement in technology and ideology, many new opportunities opened up. People have become more open to newcomers.

"And a very important change that I have felt that the industry now respect the other's voice textures that people have. Because my voice was slightly husky texture, and I do not know if it would work Bollywood or not. But it's heartening is that they are people who appreciate their individuality and uniqueness that they bring. This is a very good time for newcomers, "he said. But bad lyrics?

"The last change of crispy, spicy texts may face a conflict, but what people want now. These masses of people and connects them with ease. Lyrics are also very easy to hum," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment