Monday, June 27, 2011

Yash Chopra Confirms Katrina And Anushka With SRK In Next Film

Yash Chopra
As already mentioned, the next directorial venture with Yash Chopra romance stars King, Shahrukh Khan. As Yashji put it in the past, "Everyone knows that if I make a movie, Shahrukh involved with it. YRF He is like family and I have always considered him one of mine."

But after days of media conjecturing, we are pleased to confirm that the two women, who are also part of this project is Katrina Kaif who is a role opposite Shahrukh and Anushka Sharma for the first time, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi who started together with Shahrukh.

Yash Chopra orchestrated by the name of the movie comes together, the duo of award-winning music maestro AR Rahman and lyricist and poet Gulzar.

This time, said Yash Chopra: "It's been seven years since I directed Veer-Zaara, and as I started working on her next film I hear my inner voice a lot of questions from me Are you sure you want to direct again, you are almost 80 years old. the audience is younger everyday. Do I really speak to my heart, and still expect the youth of today to listen to me? Will I be able to live up to the blind faith that Shahrukh Khan is in me and give it a memorable romantic films? Will I be able to present a beautiful Katrina Anushka Sharma is Kaif in a very talented and they have never seen before? Will I be able to inspire Rahman and Gulzar Bhai NOK to create their best work yet? "
Yash Chopra
"The honest answer, I do not know, I know I make a movie that I think the movie is about love and nothing else. The film, which is an old soul, but young at heart. The film, which is the classic look but modern in their language. The film, which I believe in a simple ... like the fact that my audience has given me over the years. They are indulgences tolerated in my last 50 years, I am sure they will indulge me once, " he added.

The film is scheduled for Diwali 2012 release, a festive time when Yash Chopra films over the years has been lit in homes across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment