Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aamir Khan To Play Villain In Dhoom 3

Aamir
Dhoom India's version of hi-octane thriller is one of the most successful series of films, talked about the third part of Dhoom Has finally got a booster shot is needed. Now it's official that Aamir Khan will play the villain in Dhoom 3.

Confirms that Aamir said: "It is truly a joy to work with Yashji and Adi again Dhoom is a great franchise, the most fun and full of fun every time I hear the theme song of Dhoom, which will fluctuate in line my Victor scenario really won me and I look forward to him.
Aamir
Producer Yash Chopra said: "It is a great pleasure to work with Aamir again YRF It is even more special that they do Dhoom 3 I'm terribly excited about what an actor like Aamir Dhoom franchise brings its own unique character and power level performance Adiand Victor have been developed over the years to point out what I can now safely say, is probably one of the best scripts that come out of YRF, and I am sure that Aamir and Adi together to create magic for the audience that one of the most exciting films they have seen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment