Monday, June 27, 2011

Why Did Bipasha And Ameesha Wear The Same Outfit?

Bipasha and Ameesha
You can call it telepathy. You can also call a coincidence. But Bipasha Basu just found it funny when he saw another Bollywood actor to walk the green carpet of the recently concluded Toronto IIFA.
Bipasha and Ameesha
"Last night, the actor landed a man wearing the same dress up d diff color me green carpet was pretty fun, even for me)," Bipasha posted on their micro-blogging site.

Incidentally, the actor referred to none other than Bipasha Ameesha Patel. Both Bipasha and Ameesha suffered Ramona Narang clothes. Sources said it was applying incorrect because Ameesha did not know that Bipasha would be wearing the same outfit in the nude color that IIFA.
Bipasha and Ameesha
Bipasha probably had this dress for her for a while. Her stylist was procured for him. But because he did not plan for, he just pulled it out at the last minute, depending on your mood her that night. But as a precaution, the actor now wants to start planning ahead. "Next time I plan my first set of green carpet n nt frm take things in my closet last minute:) Anyways, u can not stop the world to buy frm d same things, keep records of all him!" he posted.

Fortunately, Bipasha pretty chilled out as far as this incident is concerned. Later, when he was asked if he would be the case and avoid a situation in the future, he said: "There is nothing to worry about I found the incident amusing next time, I only use the dresses just for me ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment