Monday, June 27, 2011

Salman is not my mentor: Kangna Ranaut

Kangna Ranaut

This is one happy taking a break from Kangnam Ranaut who dhamaal a teary-screen roles. "More intelligent than the film, I want to be part of a successful film today," says the National Award winning actress. But he grouses, the world is full of unhappy people, who are struggling with disturbing l ove

Apparently, when he appeared to shoot the climax in a recent friendly in London Tezze Ajay Devgn kept distance. Kangnam rubbish rumors, "Ajay and I have done three movies together, Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (2010), Tezze and Rascals. We were never best friends, but there has been a certain comfort level between us from day one. He had not been friendly and less-then-friendly now. This is the equation for a professional and if anyone expected anything more, sorry, we can not force. "

The buzz is that Ajay was highly recommended by him, but the director Rohit Shetty Singham preferred Kajal Agarwal and elected a new face from the south. "This is ridiculous and wrong. Even Ajay was suggested to me that he does not need manager to be convinced that I would fit in the role," he says.

There is talk of another "friend", Sanjay Dutt, has been cool towards him, because he did not want to ruin a woman Manyaata."This is stupid, Manyaata I have met a few times, and I'm not too close to his or Sanjay. I had one of her cooing over the twins, when he fell on the set one afternoon, because I love children," says Kangnam.
Kangna Ranaut
With a score of Salman Khan, who insisted that his "lucky mascot" Ready, upsetting heroine Asin? "Rascals team was in Bangkok when the shot was ready. I do not even meet Asin has no reason to be offended, because it was a special appearance," he reasons."Sanjay and Ajay also guest appearances, and no one talks about them. Next they will say I had a problem with Princess Diana. It's weird!"

Maybe it's because Salman is his mentor? "Salman has been a mentor to me, but not all," Kangnam shoot back. "I do not have mentors. I am where I am without it. If I'm not looking for a mentor in the past, why should I do now, if I succeed in a star?

No comments:

Post a Comment