Monday, June 27, 2011

Katrina Kaif Voted Sexiest Woman In The World

Katrina Kaif
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif top 100 Sexiest Women 2011 list of the entertainment magazine, edging out other star, Deepika Padukone, who grabbed the title last year.

The list is based on Short Messaging Service (SMS) and the actress became an online poll teel.Bollywood whooping 35,000 votes.
Katrina Kaif
According to a survey on the Internet and SMS votes from the Indian edition of men's magazine declared that the average rating was an actor before the legendary Cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar.

This is the third time that he won the sexiest woman poll. He won the title in 2008 and then 2009.

While growing up, he was very intrigued by this title.
Katrina Kaif
Kaif said it would be an interesting show, magazines, after 50 years of his grandchildren.

"Everyone knows that I grew up in London and it was a very famous type of women you know the list of '100 most attractive".And it was very fun for me, I would see people I would really like.So when they were launched in India, I was like, this is pretty interesting.

"For the first time I got the title, I was very shocked. The second time I got, it was like to have fun. And now this year, I think it was wonderful to shoot. It is always nice, because I would say that If you have grandchildren and you look back over these years, I mean 50 years now, I have the magazine covers on the wall, and I can tell you one time I was sexy, "says Katrina Kaif.

She informed the media that he was never considered attractive.She feels indebted to his audience and the fans supported him throughout his career.

1 comment:

lalitrajput said...

Katrina is very famous type of women in the world.
Thanks for sharing this post.
http://www.wallpaperclicks.com/bollywood-actress

Post a Comment