Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Will Be A Beautiful Mother – Sushmita Sen

Sushmita Sen
Aishwarya Rai is a beautiful mother, says Sushmita Sen a mother of two.Aishwarya has always been known as a beautiful woman. She has brought great laurels to our country. Both of us are international champions. She is a beautiful woman, who goes by his mother, and it enhances her beauty tip,Sushmita told reporters here.

"Can you be a mother of a biologically or heart, you feel pretty in that phase of his life. She is a very beautiful mother,he said.

"I am very pleased with him, Abhishek and the entire family. God bless the child," said Sushmita.

The actor was an event organized in collaboration with their race "I have everything" with the Wadhawan Lifestyle.

She reacted strongly to reports that some manufacturers plan to add no-pregnancy clause in her film contracts.
Aishwarya Rai
"I wanted to show the manufacturer's door when he has a clause like this," he said.

"If you do not believe that I am a professional, do not write to me and if you think that I am a professional, do not call into question my professional integrity, and tell me about your personal life.

"If someone told me that this time period when you can not get pregnant, I can not stand it," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment