Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm happy for Aishwarya Rai: Preity Zinta

Preity Zinta
When actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the pregnancy was known, is probably a lot of names thrown around to replace him in his upcoming films.

Such was the name of the actress Preity Zinta, who is furious over reports that he replaces Ash, who is also known to be her BFF. "I am very disturbed by these false reports. I really do not understand why someone does not check the authenticity of me. (Author) Rajkumarji (Santosh) is a close friend of the Bachchans is he says.

Zinta has always claimed that Ash and his friends have been good the last couple of years. Speaking of their friendship, he had said earlierAsh is someone I can call a friend, we must keep in touch and share our ups and downs over the years we have always been there for each other through difficult times, I know I can call her at any time. "

Even Zinta is currently in the country, he is happy news on Ash pregnant. She has brought himself and his family want. "Aishwarya is a dear friend. I wish him all the best," he says.

Zinta plan to get her BFF if he is back in town. Says a source close to the actor: ". She is very fond of Aishwarya and Abhishek they are close friends, and she has known them for years when he came back, he could take them out for dinner, get some much needed quality time .."

No comments:

Post a Comment