Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aamir Khan's Open To Improvisations: Imran Khan

Imran Khan
The song of his latest flick, Bhag Bhag DK Bose already grabbed eyeballs NOK and courted much controversy, Imran Khan, to catapult the headlines again.

In contrast to his uber cool screen persona in real life, it seems actor Imran Khan to be careful with their words and diplomatic field difficult questions and the answers are often guarded.

Bhag Bhag DK Bose (from Delhi belly), which acts as brickbats bundles of texts, is not meant to offend the feelings of the young actress says. In fact, Imran feels much depends on individual perceptions. "There is a pun on the song, it depends on how you do it. In the past, songs that have become more obvious. I have heard the lyrics loaded with obvious sexual connotations, but as they are written by parents copywriters no question them. Bhag Bhag DK Bose has written a young poet (Amitabh Bhattacharya) and not quite fall in with people with a conservative bent of mind. This is pure hypocrisy to direct the song "She retort.
Imran Khan
Imran shot promo film with his Mamu Aamir Khan, and says that co-superstar was a "completely different experience. I thought he would be strict and zealous. But it is much more relaxed than I expected him to look like. It is also quite open to improvisation. We have never worked together before and it was never put in my time shooting as well, but it was a valuable experience, "he shares.

Imran has learned to approach, but was active. Will we ever see him directing movies? "I certainly want to direct films. Right now I get a good job of an actor and I'm happy. I do not know when, but I am sure that one day direct a movie," says Imran.
Imran Khan
Personally, what movies he likes to think of this audience? "Today, most movies look the same, as we have very few filmmakers, actors, musicians, writers and production houses, public will have different films -. Something they have not seen and we have to address that need," he says.


Much ink and airtime has been spent on his friendship with Ranbir Kapoor. Whether they are assuming that all frenemies? Imran is quick to explain that "Ranbir is a buddy and I repeat, do not stress between us. If you feel that something is not right between us, I call him and sort things out. I like to have to talk man to man. I'm always in favor of Ranbir doubt, and make sure things are clear. We have always been friends and will continue to do so as long as possible, "said Imran, who believe in keeping your personal and professional life is different. Actor sharing good working relationship with most of his colleagues in the industry and is close to Kunaal Roy Kapoor, and Vir Das.

So how is marriage treating him? "I did not Avantika nine years. We had a live-in relationship for a time before we got married. So not much has changed after marriage. Marriage was just a formality to legalize our love," said Imran, who has always beenopen to his relationship with Avantika. "It was not necessary for me to hide or lie about my relationship, we do not do anything wrong," says Imran.

No comments:

Post a Comment