Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Am Not Capable Enough To Compete With Big B, Says Aamir

Big B

Two Big films - Aamir Khan to come home production 'Delhi Belly' and the so-called mega star Amitabh Bachchan 'Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap' is scheduled to hit screens tomorrow, but the manufacturer says the actor, the Big B that he has no competition.

"I think every film has its share of space to the public. I am a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan, and I do not think I'm even on the same platform as him. I do not feel any competition concerns with him. In fact, I feel I can not do NOK to compete with him, "Aamir told PTI.

Produced by Aamir Khan Productions, "Delhi Belly" adult comedy that stars Imran Khan, nephew, Vir Das, Kunal Roy Kapur, Poorna Jaga Nathan and Shenaz Treasuryvala.
Big B
"Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap ', produced by AB Corp, stars Amitabh, Prakash Raj, Hema Malini, Raveena Tandon, Charmy Kaur, Minissha sheep and Sonal Chauhan leadership roles.

Interestingly, both the Big B and Aamir similar opinion about the fate of their films.
Recently, Big B said in his blog that "We are very homogeneous in the film industry rather than compete with, or destroy, or war, our countrymen Aamir and his production company much bigger than me and my AB Corp. commercial standing."

By Aamir had said: "He (Amitabh) is generous to say so but I must say I am a big fan of him, I feel it is much more than an actor, he is a major brand I will Bbuddah Hoga tera baap'to ten times better than the "Delhi belly"

In the "Delhi Belly" Aamir is a retro look to see 1980 entry for the era of disco song - "I hate you ... Like I love you .." Although "Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap actress Raveena we can see the item song - "The Chandigarh Di Star".

No comments:

Post a Comment